Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

LILLY-PILLY

Lilly-Pilly, wore a green dress, and a veil as well,

'The Green Dress and Veil'  by  Trish
Why she chose green and dressed like this,

Nobody could tell.

She'd say 'It feels lovely.
Like ting-ing lemonade,
When it's cool and bubbly'.

Little Lilly-Pilly wasn't pretty in the usual sort of way,
It was more the delightful things, she'd do, and say.

One and all knew, Lilly-Pilly was a kind little girl,
she had a heart of gold, and that's precious enough,
But in her gold heart, rested, a rare, and beautiful pearl.
                (To be continued)

Tushie

CALL MY NAME
Call me into sunshine, ask me to play,
Sit with me in moonlight and listen,
To sweet music fill, full shadows.
Hold my hand, dream with me,
So many promised, but.....
ssshh, listen.....,
Someone is calling...calling, ...come and play......
Tushie   1987





















 









No comments:

Post a Comment