Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

FINDING A PLACE


'Looking'  by  Trish
I can't find the new home, where we now live,
My mummy isn't with me, she never really is.
She says, it's best I learn, to find my own way,
Work out my own problems, she says that every day.

The thing is, I'm still small, and so is my brain,
But my problems are huge, sometimes I forget my  name.
I know that sounds silly, and I can't explain it at all.
My mummy says 'Miss High and Mighty, you're in for a fall.' 

I worry a lot about  falling, and forgetting my name,
But not about how old I am, I always seem the same.
My body is getting bigger, I can see that for myself,
I'm almost as tall now, as my daddy's army belt.

It will have to  sort itself out, there's no one I can ask.
One day I heard mummy say 'the good and bad times pass.'
So I'll wait until that happens, keep looking for our new house,
And for company I'll talk to 'Pocket', my friend the magic mouse.

Tushie





 

No comments:

Post a Comment