Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

A BOSSY FRIEND

 (I loved Jenny's mum)
'Jenny'  by  Trish
This is Jenny Richards, she used to be my friend,
But one day she told me " I never want to see you again.
How dare you come over and ride my two wheeler bike,
It makes no difference to me, that my mother said it's alright.

Do you think I'm going to listen, to 'why can't you be like Tush,
Just because you bought mum sugar' then she gave me a push,
"I'm warning you Tushie Can'tdoitright, don't ask me to get tough,
When anyone stands on my toes, I start to play it rough."

Another thing she told me, before I walked away,
"My breast's are bigger than yours, I saw that the other day."
How had her opinion of the differences  come about?
If it was true, and I doubted it, she didn't have to shout it out.

I stared at Jenny, tried to think of something smart to say,
Then it came to me, it was at the baths last Saturday.
We'd shared the same cubicle, I rubbed myself happily dry.
Too young to know it then, Jenny'd wished  innocence goodbye

Tushie

No comments:

Post a Comment