Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

FRED

'My Dear Friend Frederick'  by  Trish
My friend Fred is a funny sort of chap
He likes to wear a colorful cap.
His wife made him a matching jacket,
And furry ear muffs to keep out the racket.
Yes, my friend Fred's, a funny sort of man,
He wishes his mother had called him Stan.
But funny he may be. funny as he is,
there's no doubt about it at music he's a whizz!



He plays the bongo, banjo, violin and piano
big base little base, and a thing he calls a goanna.

So, play, play, play, Mr music man,

play for me whenever you can.

Stay, stay, stay, my funny friend Fred
I think your mother should have called you Ted!

Tushie








'Just Looking Around'  by  Trish


'Lolly-Pop'  by Trish






















































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment